Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Leaving everything behind?

Pictures will be really very little, cause I’m lazy :D

Hello! :D

Yesterday Pyramid, Watched Zombieland d!! Is like…FINALLY! After waited for 1month+ d, finally I get to watch! :D Don’t ask me why I like this kind of movies. I will only answer you, I don’t know why! :P Anyway, the movie is nice :D From the top to bottom is funny & disgusting. Scary? Not really, maybe only some part but is just because the sounds make us feel scary. Somehow this movie seriously remind me of Left 4 dead 2 :D


This part really make me laugh 99 :P

All over, I spend RM50 today. AGAIN went to Pyramid. Yawn*is true that Xing said..

walk pyramid till wanna vomit”.

Now I truly understand the meaning :P Before head to Pyramid, I kidnap Pok, Xing & SM Went to Boston cause I damn miss this..

Mushroom thingy. I don’t know why I miss it so much. As I actually never like mushroom soup before. This is my 1st time miss M.soup so badly :P

Only 2 pictures :P

:)

Anyway, Pok was late. Our breakfast + lunch suddenly change to Teatime :P BUT is not Pok’s fault because his mother wanna use the car :) Pok even pay the bill for us, just because wanna apologize. Thanks mrs. POK for the bill and drive us! ;D

Talking about Pok, I guess he gilaa d. As I was using his handphone to take picture cause I still kinda like Sonyericsson’s camera very much. Actually I mmg like Sonyericsson phone :P..Back to the topic, this is what he did.

Seriously make me feel like killing him d. simply change my stuff >=P

Walk half way, we feel like go visit someone is…

SooLi. ’m trying to take her picture but she dun even let! Mostly all her pictures also close her face 1. AIKS!! Lol!

So, this might be my last time going out with friends. Cause this morning mummy scold me like hell. Come back, Daddy rise his voice at me. I guess there’s no freedom for me or anything d. I’m sad! REAL SAD!! All I can do now is just stay at home, online and etc BUT not going out. Somemore holidays gonna end! No more freedom next year! ;(

Somehow, NOT confirm but I’m sure just another 2years…Right after my 2nd sis done with her college, I won’t be able to stay in Malaysia d. How sad it is? I’m moving!

I mean, okayyy I never used to like here not even now but I never tot that I’ll be moving to another country. I admit, I always wanted to go other country but, not this time. Here, gives me ALOT memories that I had forget. My childhood moments, grandma and etc. Friends? People say is easy to find new friend. Yes I agree that. BUT how can you ever forget your old close friend? Those fun, happy, sad and etc etc moments are not that easy to forget. Because you know, everything we’ve been goes through from the bottom till the top, everything mix up but we’re still here. Idk. All I know, I will be missing here so much that I never tot I will.

Sighhhh.

No comments: