Tuesday, December 22, 2009

You may delay, but time will not.


Is like,


hello people! ;D


Mahu kacau Miss;YongAiLin 1st* My hair is getting more and more longer weii! And and gonna start school d, must CAN make you more JEALOUS! >=D


Okayyy, quite long tak kacau this budak d..As she byk love to kacau me with her Kpop thingy! >=(


Anyway, Watched Avatar d! At 1st, I tot maybe is not that nice movie but at FaceBook way too many ppl say is nice, even my friends said so too. So yeahhh, I watched d lor! ;D And tot that can watch in the morning, but parents come back late...End up, afternoon movie + bought couple seat. Cause full d.


The movie is nice & actually I only like all those scenery. Way too beautiful d :D

Maybe I’ll rate ; 8.5?

STILL consider nice d, okayy! :P

Still feel likee wanna watch 3D ;p but pokai!



So, friends ajak go countdown on NewYear’s day but not X’mas’s day! ==”

I HOPE I can go lor. As I never go countdown with any friends before not even one time. Somemore at night la! I only like got……90% cannot go! ): I remember the beginning 2009, I guess I celeb with my dog. HAHA see how funny is that? ;)

Till then,


Goodnight folks :D


No comments: