Friday, December 4, 2009

There’snoonecanreplaceyou! :)



Hello folks! :D

I’m gonna start this posts with something cute 1st. Omg I’m gonna say this…

Omg yes I know, It’s so damn CUTE!! I was on the phone with VanessaKYL, den through the window, I saw this puppy…You know at 1st I tot is a pig. I was so jakun, faster told YongAL that there’s something cute outside thr. I hang up the phone went outside look for this pig, but is a puppy lol. Omg...its so cuteeee! Lol.


Anyway, Having Tomyam steamboat as our teatime :P

Yummyyy yummyyy :D

Den locked us at LeeSM’s room, talking and having fun in her room :) Since I’m quite lazy to type so much here, I shall move on with pictures but I ain’t gonna upload all. Cause others already upload at my FB..So yeahhh, sorry :D

And thanks YongAL’s sis for fetching me back :)

Ilovethispicturesomuch, Idk why :D

Now gonna start with something really very random ;p



I finally can sleep on this super big bed! xD I need to buy more pillow. Lol!

Hahaha lame, I know ;p



Goodnight folks :D

No comments: