Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Last night I can’t sleep + I very quiet when my sister’s were talking...

Hmm...I’m not sure why...

But maybe I think too much...

Then heard my sister talking about how’s her feeling today…

Out of sudden I cried out…

I think back what happen to her last time and remind me the same thing happen to me before D:

All I can say now is :: sis I hope u are alright (:

Here’s a song from me to u :P

:D..xoxo


You will be no more lonely like this…

Because….

I’m here for you to tell me every single thing’s about you…

I promise I will be a good listener :D and help you to solve whatever matter it is…

It doesn’t matter if there’s no one care for you…

Because I will always be the NUMBER ONE right here to care for you...

Hope that you will be fine soon…

When you want to cry, I will always lend you my shoulder. :D

With a lot of love and care

Your 3rdsister

jCmt ;)

No comments: