Thursday, September 25, 2008

Why there’s a words of jealousy with me now?

Once I heard the same thing again, I’m starting to think back what happen last time and there’s where all those stupid jealousy comes. Am I just getting selfish or what? But all I want is to forget what actually happen before, was it actually that hard? But...

Somehow I have promise myself, but the promise always come with tears.

And the pain is just repeat all over again and again.
Actually what's hurt the most is not being lonely in the world, but being lonely in oneself heart.


Somehow I’m just too tried with all this stuff.


If wind can dry water, why isn't wind dry my tears too?


Perhaps I should just have to walk even more forward by myself.




However, I just wish this could never happen before.
1st of May*

No comments: