Wednesday, September 3, 2008


Not free den don’t border to read this :D cause is kind of sad story for me…

Nowadays there’s some sad and happy moment happen…

Last night out of sudden sister told me about her teeth...And I wasn’t mean to laugh at her...I didn’t mean it! I was just saying hahahah and tot she was lying...But actually is true…I feel so sad about that…of coz she did not blame me that I laugh at her...But somehow can feel she is not happy at all *not because of me ok*…And I heard the story she said what happen to her last time just because of this everyone so scad of her tot she’s a vampire and that story keep remind me again and again finally it make me cry..ya I know I very easy cry out 1 la..I’m always like that but I can’t help myself to tahan not to cry...That’s why I always hide myself when I’m feeling down..Talking back what happen is that last night dad ask her about her teeth...She explain it...And den I saw she was crying...No one knew she was cry only me..Wait I mean in the room…I know she trying to tahan not to cry cause she dun want let me see…I feel so useless can’t make her feel much more better..there’s really a lot stuff happen last time I know I should not think back what happen but I can’t help me myself by not thinking what happen last time…there’s seriously too many things I did not care and change last time and now I feel so regret why I did not care and change myself? And I realize that’s why I have no friend last time...I’m not blaming anyone but myself...But finally thanks to god I changed myself ^^ and I have everything’s perfectly

*iloveyou.god* (:

*why am I crying now?? LOL I sampat edi xD*


However I want my SISTER to know this...

:: I know how is your feeling right now…seriously...you remember what did P.D. aunt say about me?? Yea I cry when I heard that once...Lol I was so stupid because of that I cry and cry But wait I told myself...

”never mind one day I prove to them they are wrong”

And finally that ONE DAY has come into my life! See! They say they were wrong and blablabla! ;) I bet u was there too that day rite? (: And some more at serdang u heard!! I know (:

So??

Don’t you cry again…as you know I cry very easy :P and The miracle will come one day just like me! trust me! Oh ya! Almost forget I want to see your smile back once again…

hahaha and I wanna ARGUE with you A LOT! xP

Without argue with you guys I cannot live muahahaha! Not! juz jokin :P

All I can say thanks for everything’s you did!

You guys use to care me a lot teach me from wrong to right even parent too (:

The only reason I dislike goin out is because I wanna spend my time with my one and only family :D

hahaha and actually goin out is wasting my money make my heart pain *read in Cantonese* :P hahaha

And in the end I wanna say this…



**I ALWAYS LOVE MY ONE AND ONLY FAMILY~~ :D**




Parent brings me into this lovely family…

Sister’s had taught me from wrong to right…

And I love this family as much as I love myself :D

I always do (:


No comments: