Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Girl,

You might won’t know who am I but I guess you should know who is my sis, don’t you?

I know no one can judge you expect you. But I also want you to know you can’t judge my sis!

You actually didn’t know I was the one who chatting with you but not my sis!

I finally realize those words you said how hurtful!

As if la you so smart! If you are, you won’t ask my sis to do any assignment!

And won’t you know what the meaning of group assignment is?

If you don’t know go ask your lecture what’s the meaning of it!

Not ask your group partner to do this and that finally in the end you said what they do is wrong!

So smart do it yourself la pan!

You should understand doing an assignment is not that easy!

As I said before if anyone of you guys dare to make my sis sad once again I SWEAR YOU WONT GONNA HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE! I MEAN IT! So back off! (:

Shut up! Be friendly! And always help each other!

Don’t understand what the meaning of this is.

Perhaps I guess you should go back to your tadika (:




No comments: