Monday, September 8, 2008

Hie :D

Hahaha today got kem sej..

I realize is actually very fun ;)

Hmmm...What else can I write? ;D

Today I teman Vanessa wait for her bus…

Lol now I realize how bored can she be for waiting the skul bus until 1.30pm++ xD

Hahaha xD

Den we talk lot of stuff…

Blablablablabla stuff :P

I’m trying to forget something’s that can’t last forever for me...

Arghh! Mt arr dun think edi...Enough! lol

Lol eh eh guess what?? I learn how to talk with hand sign ;)

Quite fun!! XD

But no one understand it...babi la hahahaha!

But not babi as this ailin and Vanessa :P

Let’s talk about Vanessa 1st ;)

She arr..This morning keep on calling me wtmt =.=’’ hahaha

Very funny~ not! is annoying but…..the way she say very funny haha

K I getting sot edi XD

Ailin?...

Hahaha everytime TYP TYP TYP!!

Sien edi with her…oh shut up! *not mean punya words :P*

Hahahaha TYP!! xD

Lol…suddenly got a person come and tell me he like my blog..About vampire stuff xD

At 1st I damn blur…Lol…den suddenly remember…but that story is frm my fs blog xD too bad I delete edi..But I still remember the story haha cause is true story ma ;)

Eh 2moro is UPSR..

Wow xD GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Especially to my little angle sis ;) *yinG*

*little angel* i force to type it hahahahaha

LOL i got nth beta to do hahahhaa


No comments: