Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Are thing’s going better now??

Hmm I don’t think so...Cause the scar you left in her heart is still there. With that stupid stuff you did I can say is damn really STUPID! But I still can understand because you were still young and maybe you don’t understand what the meaning of it is. Because of this she is getting afraid about it! Maybe you might forget what you did, but she won’t!

As the day passed by, she hopes this was just a dream. Oh but it wasn’t. And since now she’s growing up her hope this would never happen once again. Until today, she get scolded by her lecturer just because that 2 lazy person! They are actually her group partner. That 2 lazy guy keep on delayed time and she rushed them, but in the end they just ask her to wait...she waited, and gets scolded...After don’t know how many min passed by finally that lecturer stop scolding her. But before this happen she actually got other group partner with her. But somehow the others just say something like this “Ermm...I don’t want you in my group” some people said like this because their group are already full but some other are purposely don’t want her to join in.SEE HOW HURTFUL?! Anyway, When is time to go back home.

She actually did not went back home. She drives to her hubby’s shop but she did not enter to his shop. She was in the car crying. After cried for 1hours+ she finally drive back to home. She got sms her hubby she told everything to her hubby and actually her hubby want to accompany her but she doesn’t 1. She wants her hubby to go working if not his boss will scold.

So when she come back home, she tell me everything about it. When she tells me the story she was going to cry out but as you know I also very easy cry 1 la. So I force myself not to cry ;)

Lol I don’t know how many stories she told me already and always her story’s will make me cry!

Damn you sis! :P


As the time passed by I hope you will always be stronger (:

Don’t care what other say. Be who you are.

But I know this will never change

:: you are always my lovely sister! :D


To those human being

If you dare to make her sad once again

I swear you wont gonna have a peaceful life!

;)

No comments: