Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It wasn’t that happy when someone ditch you…but at least I realize some of them will come and talk with me...Even know I very quiet they still take some joke out to make me laugh. (:

When I’m not happy at least they still be there for me…or maybe will asking me why why and why…

So yday I teman this Vanessa until 1.30pm+ & I heard a lot story she said…

But I can’t do anything’s other den telling her not to think and accompany her...lol

Pulak go back home kena marah 99 =.=’’…

And because of this I cannot teman her edi…sorry (:

Hmm I wonder what happen to her today? Since she is alone after skul bell ring…

Perhaps I think she will be sad…

But what to do? Itu XheeKee pulak didn’t come :P

Blame it on her ceehhh no la juz jk hehee…

Well Vanessa…better don’t think about it anymore…what is yours will be yours. But if is not yours there’s no need to be upsad cause you still got US! (:

As day past so fast time goes even faster…

But remember this…

Guys always come and go but friendship will always last forever (:

No comments: