Thursday, September 18, 2008

Tagged by Vanessakuu! & xinGku! LOL


3 golden rules.state 15 weird things/habits/little know facts about yourself.the ppl i tag are to follow my footsteps and are to write their own 15 weird things/habits/little know facts.


NO TAGGED BACK!


1. loves kidsss xD

2. loves Green xD

3. loves kacau ppl’s but in the end no one will listen hahahaha

4. hate to be Vanessa china kai LOL *sound so wrg*

5. loves me myself and I hehee *lame rite? I knw xD*

6. loves everyone who love me ;)

7. loves to kacau ppl when they are sleep :D

8. loves SLEEPING!! :D

9. kacau parvin about …… *wink eyebrow*

10. kacau ailin about yenpin :D

11. loves sms! ahhaha

12. loves SS

13. hate kena tagged! ;)

14. love to sound at home so I will kena scold hahaha

15. mummy is my victim LOL


I tag:

Anyone that feel like so “free” wanna to do ;)

No comments: