Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I pray hard wish that I was the wrong 1


Lol that post I wrote today I edi delete cause I make a damn big mistaken! LOL

I actually tot I make someone piss off lol

mana tahu that someone said is not me pulak I kena zhadou only!…

and luckily that someone didn’t angry at me! thanks god I’m safe cehh XD

and read what she actually wrote...


:: silly mun teng.she really think that the person that i got piss off is her.(refer to previous post).silly girl,how can i ever get piss off by you.you're a china kai(china pelacur).you suppose to entertain ppl.lol.i am piss off at someone but that person is not you.so dont worry.maybe because i jarang talk to you this week,thats why you think too much.got exam ma.dont worry,after this i will talk to you kaw kaw.talk until irritate you.hehe.




things might help you if only you just say “ I’m sorry ” ;)



No comments: