Sunday, November 15, 2009

Enjoy this year, suffer next year…

Hahaa, Holiday! :D that’s what my title says ;D

Talk to the hand! :P

Monday-Thursday I skip school but I kena force by babes to go school on Friday + is the last day of school summore & I didn’t realize that till YongAiLin told me. Lol. SooXingxing trying to fool me that the following Monday got school but after I told her that YongAiLin already mention earlier, she’s so disappointed :P

You can’t fool me d laa XING! >=P

Okayy since YongAiLin tag me the pictures d, now pictures will talks :P
















Kena scold for not goin to school and force to go school by LeeSiewMan because….

Of this present she wanna give me…Awww! Thanks SM! <333>




Guess I’m too sleepy that time because I sleep at 4.30am den terpaksa wake up at 6.45am. Because of the Taiwan drama laaa I sleep late! Anyway that shows kinda attract my heart d :P

Is VanessaKYL, yeaaa she finally got her webcam d. All I can say, this girl gilaaa jakun over her webcam thingy, everyday also must..”Ohh ohh webcam” :P okayy okayy only sometimes she asks la :P

Don’t read if you don’t want :)

Mygoodnesss, I can’t believe I’m gonna end F4 d! Is like...I feel like I baru step in seafield only! Yerrr! Times really file so fast mehh? Alot stuff happens; memories bring back alot sadness and happiness to me. All the…Fears? Tears? Disappointed? Laughed? Funs? And everything…is like BANG now it’s totally gone. Sometimes, I even feel like I don’t really wanna grown up. When I was a kid, I used to think “omg faster laaa...I can’t wait till I become adult d!” But now…”Omg I don’t wanna grow up this fast! I wish I can turn back the times…back to tadika or something” Haha...I know that it’s so funny, right? :P

No matter how hard I try to fix it, I know it will never be the same again. You know sometimes it’s not that easy to handle stuff by yourself no matter how strong are you. Not even me. I just can’t take things by myself too cause I know I always need my parents, family, friends and the love one to help me.

Goodnight folks.

I'm enough with you! Why can't you just stop everything?!

Don’t blame! & Learn your mistakes!!!







No comments: