Monday, November 9, 2009

No matter how many times I try,

I know it will never be the same, like how it used to be.

SO cuteeeee! :D

Okayy I’m gonna waste all my holidays staying at home only! ): Can’t even go hang kai with babes because transpt prob. Can’t even go work because parents dun let! Can’t even go Taiwan end of this year because ticket exp. I can’t even go Singapore alone because mummy says dangerous.

So, tell me what stuff I CAN do 1? ==”

But sometimes parents say NO, can make me feel so happy HAHA

I don’t know why, but they look so cute whenever they say no and nag me like crazy. Heh.

Wanna post up about me and SooXingxing chatting 1, but ter-close the conver. So too bad lol.

Guess I’m gonna end here :D

Before I go, enjoy this..

Blue Tomorrow – Super Junior

Damn it! *metls* hahaha




No comments: