Friday, November 27, 2009

Let me hear your voice...

Tell me…What you see from this picture? :D

Hello! Since I don’t want my blog so fast mati yet, Here I am ;p

Today I had a funny but sweet dream. I smiled all the way when I’m sleeping :D I only share this story to SooXingxing. I don’t know why also. Haaa. & I also don’t feel like wanna wake up from this dream! :P Anyway, after woke up around 6pm. YES you heard me! 6PM not am! HAHA. Told you I mmg don’t wanna wake up. Sis said that gonna go Yamcha with our lovely lil YINYIN ;D

Since ermm…Snowflake, Kopitam, and etc etc very sien d. Decided to go Kimgray @ Pyramid :D

My fav drink @ kimgray. I kind of forget the name d. But still taste good. My fav! :D

Nahhh, I don’t really have any picture to update also. Just feeling bored at home nowadays ):

Enjoy..

Let me hear your voice - Bigbang :D

Goodnight folks! :D

No comments: