Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random! (:





BOO!

Hahaha okayy this is lame :P Actually this post is all about everything random. Heh.

Where should I start 1st? Urmmm, I’ll just start with my handphone :P

I found a lot cute cute sticker & stuffs in my table-box. Didn’t know was shopaholic last time :P buy a lot stuff but didn’t even wanna try using it. Because you know laa…will feel heartache sometimes :P

But now decide to use Pooh’s sticker :P












Very cute, kan? Somehow I love the most is this 1…

I know laa kind of childish but I still suka! :P Parents scold me that how am I suppose to see the number and ABC? Don’t worries, even I close my eye also still can type. This is what I answer back :P

Went to Boston with cousins & sisters :D






somehow the table looks cute cause they put mah jong thingy on it.


Foods! xD mmg very random.








Winwin, I mmg love curi curi take her picture whn she’s sleeping :P

Another random, I found this inside my green-box lol.





Anyway, I watched Poker-King just now @ pyramid.

The movie damn funny. Okay maybe quite funny but still nice :D

I suddenly in love with Louis Koo. Don’t know why, but inside the movie he act quite cute+nerd style but suddenly so leng chai & smart LOL! okayy I better don’t talk so much here. Go watch it YOURSELF :P

GoodNight folks!




No comments: