Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dizzy!


I’m dizzy laa. Lol. Baru come back from Genting AGAIN :P Nothing diff over thr. But this time, Cousin Yinyin follow with us too :D I don’t know why but this time at genting I feel damn cold...Seriously veryyyy cold! Until I cannot feel my leg, hand and etc :P

Anyway, still the same…BORED! xP

Look at her...

So cute! :P

Star smile! :D *lame, I know* haha

Was raining actually, so yeahhh didn't get to play ):

Actually wanna try this,

but didnt get to play also. So yeahhh.. next time ;)

Later on, Since we got no where to walk d..Went to Oldtown :) So freaking cold outside! ==

And, Herbal Jelly! :P @ somewhere genting hotel thr la :P

Yinyin forced me to go play with her the ghost hse thingy game @ firstworld 1, which you got to pay like...err...Rm30+ to get in? I went in before when I was young..around..10-12old like that with sis and mummy, I can say..I fell dwn inside cause I can't see where am I suppose to walk && Damn SCARY cause out of no where the human suddenly appear hug you / touch you. DAMN SCARY laaa! ):

That's why I will never ever go in thr ANYMORE! >=P BUT I still like watch horror movies :P Idk why also. heeee.

OH and and! I wanna watch Zombieland @ cinema!!! Guess on 10Dec only got at cinema? That’s what MRS. Pok said la. Haha.

Can’t waitttt!! Heee. Got to go MidV & Pyramid 2moro, cause mahu watch Phobia2 :D

GoodNight folks :)

No comments: