Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I want your everything; As long as it’s free.

I planned to go SnowFlake, because I don’t wanna be dead bored at home. As you know that nowadays I hardly sleep back once I woke up in the middle of no where :D So, yeaah...Early in the morning ChongXheeKee just called..Asking about snowflake. But she couldn’t come along. Too bad ;p

Waited for pok quite long d; After fetch everyone d, head to Snowflake :D They busy crapping and laughing WHEN I actually don’t even understand a single stuff they talk about also but I ikut laugh only. heh. In the end they finally realize I’m so blur & sesat. ;p

Later on. Went to Pok’s college because…I don’t know why also :P den is my idea AGAIN to go Summit because we got nothing to do & wanna go see ChongXheeKee :D

Pulak saw Esther & SooLi at the car park. Den meet them up too :D

Before that, something seriously makes me laugh 99. In the car right, The conver is like this..

Vanessa : Mummy ahh, I wanna eat tomyam later..

Pok : Shut up!

Get it? No? Actually I think Vanessa trying to tell to ailin but POK so perasan go answer Vanessa. Okayy, maybe I sot or what but seriously DAMN FUNNY lor! Heh.

Anyway, here’s some pictures only la :D

You know whatt? Already like…4times I heard this song inside Pok’s car..hahaha..I don’t know why but I totally love this song so much. :D

Whatcha say.

Bad romance.

I actually like lady gaga’s mv when she sings love game, poker face and etc. But I don’t know why I don’t like this MV. I only love the song so much too :D

And ohh! I got another bday present :) Is from SooXingxing. I realize every year my birthday, Confirm got green card :D

Thanks! :D

Yummyyyy! Herbal Jelly! & dunno what sweet they give :D *mmg out of topic* hah!

Oh oh! And this book! I got it for free :P

SEE! Another so-called-kesien-dog-face that look like winwin >=P

And and, YongAiLin's dog very short..small..ganas & CUTE! :P

Anyway, just chatted with cousin & aunt. But not me, talking with them…

Is daddy :P

Aunt = grandma said uncle = grandpa got prob d nowadays ): So daddy decide to go singapore next month..Maybe la.

Hopefully grandpa will get well soon :D

GoodNight folks :D

No comments: