Friday, November 6, 2009

Resident Card PLEASE!

[Edited]

OMG! My mind keeps replaying the post’s title all this while, even I come back home also I can say I complain A LOT to my family. You will be wondering what’s my post’s title saying, right? Is about my 2nd house, Condo.

Damn what laa! I still mm song that stupid guard keeps asking for resident card. Everywhere I go, every guards I see, also keeps asking for resident resident resident CARDS!! Mygoodnesss! Hang all the cards on their body laaa.

I know that babes also mm song d. Lol. Vanessa more keng keeps scolding all the guards like nobody business. Haha. Okayyy, I’m gonna ask my dad DO ME 1 RESIDENT CARD, Den it will be my turn to ignore the guard by showing “Here is the resident card you wanna see!

The story begins like this…

Waited for YongAiLin, ParvinSantan & HongYeeWern come to my house. Reached at Condo about 2.15pm+ tot that we might be late cause we have to reach thr before this ChongXheeKee & LeeSiewMan. Cause planned to do surprise party (:

Anyway Laura and others reach at the condo 3min after us. Lol. We went up to my house, guard asking what are we doin here with lots of people. I answer them we’re staying here 1 LOL they even don’t let me go in, so I just have to ingore & walk off. After that you know laaa..We SS alot, jakun here and thr while waiting for ChongXheeKee and LeeSiewMan to come.

ChongXheeKee sms me saying that she call LeeSiewMan but there is nobody answering the calls. In the end, got laaa of coz. But they reach here about 3++ d. So the babes couldn’t wait for this long, went down swim 1st. And here’s when the problem starts.

While babes went to the toilet, there’s a guard asking me “Is this all people come to play or what & where the resident card?” I answer him I don’t have any resident card; this is the only card I have okay. Mygoodnesss! He keeps asking till I very piss off d, so I don’t care d and acted like I’m in a call. LOL. And there he goes; he went to the toilet talking with babes. I went thr and babes say wanna don’t knw what they telling and wanna see me. Lol. So, I went thr talking with the guard laaa..AGAIN asking for resident card.

Walaooo, I really cannot tahan with them make me increase my voice like hell d. I remember he keeps asking for resident card again and again till I get more piss, so terpaksa answer them I don’t have, all the card is with my daddy. Seem like he doesn’t understand my words and ask again. Well, lagi I raise my tone say I DON’T HAVE OKAY I DON’T EVEN KNW WHAT THE HELL IS THAT RESIDENT CARD!

Funny is he took dunno who’s resident card, showed me & asking AGAIN. I seriously cannot tahan d. I shout telling them to call my dad. Enough with the talking. Den he talking with dunno who using Tamil language which I don’t even understand a single words.

Saw babes standing beside the pool, Den I call them to come here. Lol.

Another 2 babi guards come over and asking for resident card again. Out of sudden, Vanessa scolds them 99. Asking wanna see the manager now. While Vanessa scolding, that babi guard keeps looking at Vanessa’s ass & boob. Lol.

So yeahh went to the manager office, Daddy call me and asking me to pass the phone to the person over there. Daddy talk with the people over there and blablablablabla, FINALLY……WEEEE! Daddy settles everything d! :D

Daddy call again says “Okayy can go play d. Next time wanna go play pool, ask your friends give me their pictures so daddy will go make the resident cards.”

Wow, daddy really is my hero! LOL

So, yeahhh we went to the pool play and etc. But only few mins den we got to go, cause of that babi guards make us no time to go swim & play around!

After play and etc, we went back up wanna go bath and get ready to go down the shopping mall to eat. Before that, I asked LeeSiewMan to pull this ChongXheeKee into the room talk with her while I go get the cake. Lol. I simply go tell ChongXheeKee that SM got something piss off story to tell you. Hahaha. SM shows me with the swt face.

And den, Taadaaa! Surprise!! Hahaha..ChongXheeKee never tot that we will celeb with her since her birthday over quite sometimes d. HAHA XheeKeee, you think WE as ur babes got this bad or not? We will replace 1 laaa! :P

Den here we go, with all the Cake’s fight. Lol.

Bath and etc went down makan. AT LEAST, the restaurant peoples more good den the others up thr. Hmph! Summore stop working for 10years++ and now wanna show all those fcuker LanC faces! Pffttt!

Okayy, since I have pictures from ParvinSantan d, here’s the pictures :D




Awww! Winwin! :D tot I delete this photo d, mana tahu still inside Parvin's dslr



I love Parvin's dslr so much! ;D



I even love group's pictures :P




Happy birthday CXK! <33
I guess she didn't realize something...Guess what? ;D


The name! lol...I tot I told Laura to put Sohai-girl, mana tahu that people working at the shop thr go put So Hai Girl..lol!

Shopping mall's toilet lol. Others babes already went back home.






For more photos, Go to ParvinSantan, YongAiLin & VanessaKYL’s blogs :D

End. HAHA! I guess this is my 1st time damn long punya post :P

AND AND, Gonna go FullHouse 2moro with cousins & sisters! Since 7/11 means 2moro is my cousin’s birthday! ;D FullHouse here I come! *jakun*

GoodNight folks





No comments: