Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your words will never be true.

Thanks to bangladesh VanessaKYL ;D

Outing with babes @ pyramid, hmmm where should I start 1st? :D

Ohh yeaa, we went thr just to watch…

Jennifer’s Body..

To be honest laa, I don’t really think this movie is nice. I mean yess we went thr just to see how hot Megan Fox but they never show it out, because they CUT some scene off! =_= now I get it, no wonder people say buy DVD better :P

Anyway, I went out with…

I'm quite lazy wanna upload all pictures :P

So, After movie and shopping with them, Sister fetched me back home..And den something sweet thing happens. Heh. Cannot tell cause is a secret :P

So, dinner with family den head to cousin’s house :D

I non-stop laughing because of cousin’s husband laa. Once I get in the house, he keeps saying..Ohh jasmine? From Fb? Haha I know you :D

I was like..Err hahaha..Yess I know you also..Only you sesat. Den together laugh lol. damn lame right? :P Den I still dun get it. He keeps saying I damn happy laa and blablablabla all about fb. LOL and yet I still don’t get what’s he trying to say. Lol. I only laugh till non-stop. Mmg look like I’m org gila over thr only :P

And and! Ohh you know right, SEE this…

2012!

Actually nothing special but I don’t get it, how come cinema havent come out yet but still dad get to buy this DVD..and summore it’s sooooo clear! Hahaha..gonna watch it after my BullFighting drama :D

So yeahh, I guess I’m having some problem right now..Till then..

GoodNights folks :D





No comments: