Saturday, November 21, 2009

xinGku ♥

I’m gonna cry d laaa! Why? Cause I totally miss out the funs & surprise thingy with babes today!

*laughhh* Anyway, since is already after 12am, Is SooXingxing’s bday! :D

What can I say about her? Well, All I can remember is I know this girl when I was Form1 and also is the 1st time she showed me her so-called-Lan-C face :P After that I don’t really know what happens, den we started to become HI-BYE friend. Lol. Know each other more at MSN & FS. We laugh together, share our secrets together and even our happiness & sadness stories. Lol. Somehow, we got each other a nickname...xinGku & tenGku ;D That’s how we get so close to each other till now :D

You know every year my b’day, SHE confirm wish me very late :P hahaha..Okayy I’m not complain laa..I actually don’t know what to say d :P

Since I can’t even celeb & sing b’day song for her, I decided to sing at MSN. So yeahhh, I did :P

She say is funny, sweet but gonna kill me. LOL. Here’s the song...

Happy Birthday To You,

You’re Born In The Zoo,

That’s Why Your Name Is King-Kong,

HAHAHAHHAAA,

Happy Birthday To You! :D

Now you get it, why she wanna kill me? :P

Pictures! :D

She kiss me, I smile..

I kiss her, she smile...

Together smile! :D

HAHA I know laa very lame. But mmg the picture is like that :P

And yeahhh,

Our friendship still counting on! :)

Happy Birthday xinGku!

Enjoy your sweet 16 this year! :D














No comments: