Sunday, June 7, 2009

16years Friendship...



14years argue non-stop BUT 2years bestfriend till now.

Sound funny, right?

Who always said...


ALAHHH! Fineee laaa! Don’t wanna tell me who you love / your prob laaa now?!


This person got 2dogs 1 laaa!

Any idea who am I gonna post about?













No? Yes?














LOL!





















MISS. PARVIN wannabe RockStar.


Who always call herself Mcshorty :b

Who loves to argue with me BUT now who always loves to be sampat with me! LOL

Who adore Blue and Purple (:

But most important is...

Who LOVE jasmine cheong mun teng too! Hahaha! just crapping


And now let’s move on with pictures (: I just can’t use computer but I will try get those pictures from Parvin's friendster & my handphone! ;D


















Her baby! hahaha...Remember that time you bring this to school? and i sleep on it? hahaha!!






Last but not least,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARVIN! My babe! ;D


:: Thanks for your everything! You better enjoy your b’day! Only once in a year you know! hahahaa...may all your wishes come true! Don’t worry I will give your present when school reopen! Aku very sorry cannot go to your party yesterday! But I still Loveeeeee YOU** :D enjoy babe!






No comments: