Monday, June 1, 2009

Anything from A to Z...

Heyyy! :D

So, from yesterday till today I’m staying at home like a good girl...hahaaa I just don’t have any plan to go anywhere. Staying at home is so damn boring! Listen to music & force myself to sleep till 6-7pm is all I can do but obviously cannot work 1 laaa...Don’t know I cannot sleep till 6-7pm! Computers? Hahaa sisters all using edi, so what to do? :P

Mum keeps on saying about Shogun but she never bring us go! Hahaha...nevermind! I just have to wait! :P

And here’s some pictures was suppose to upload earlier but because I can’t get to play computer den now only I update :P














Hahaha~ others pictures is still with parvin, right parvin? Lol!

Ohh he’s so childish laa! We both non-stop playing msn’s games.

And playing msn’s games its remind me of AiLin that I win her ALOT of times! And yet she NEVER wanna give up! Every night keeps on asking to on UNO game fight back with me so that she can WIN! Hahaha! How lame is she? :P ohh not to forget that Vanessa also another 1 more! Haahha! but nowadays we can’t get to online edi laaa..When she online, my sis wanna use comp but when I online, her sis pulak wanna use comp! And I mean AiLin. Hahaha! Nevermind AiLin oneday we must book the computer 1st! :P

FYI, I cannot come online Monday – Wednesday at night. My sis edi book the computer & laptop :P I only open my Rest.City game hahaaaa..If you’re lucky, I might reply ur msg at thr! :P so, see yaa! Byeee! (: don’t worry I will update Tuesday karaoke with babes 1 :P

I enjoy,

:: I’m afraid you will walk away like how others did.

No comments: