Tuesday, June 16, 2009

back to the school..


Back to the school (:

Hmmm, I heard many people complain about their exam papers. Yaa mmg laaa mid year exam very hard. But is already the fact that’s ur mark what...no point wanna complain this and that it’s very annoying to me, so now you know why I don’t like it when you people talk about exam’s mark. AND, you know you can do better for your coming soon exam on this July what! I guess (:

Don’t comment about this. Just shut up will do. :D

So itu budak sooxingxing bought something for babes including me too :D






Strawberry keychain.

And yet I got another Strawberry keychain bought at Cameron.H same as her hahaa! Ohhh and that Langkawi keychain also sooxingxing buy 1. Anyway, thanks sooxingxing! :D

I made a belated bday card for Parvin.

Funny right? Hahaa.

End here now :D byeeee!


No comments: