Saturday, June 13, 2009

condo..

Condo?

Yes! Another my last min plan XD I don’t even knw why I suka suka last min only plan thing 1. Feel like I always susahkan my babes only. Haha! Alright at 1st was supposed to go with YongAiLin, VanessaKYL, ChongXheeKee, HongYeeWern, EstherLim, LauraToh, SooLi & Parvin. After I asked my dad for Condo’s house key, mana tahu all not free / cannot go / lazy =_________=

So ended up I wanna cancel...but thanks to VanessaKYL she complain byk till I feel like slapping her and yeaaa we went condo :P

Wake up at 12.15pm just to wait that ChongXheeKee to come my house.



I don’t know what’s wrg I cannot rotate. As you can see the picture up thr tell you d. I call her handphone pulak she off it =__= and I tot she was sleeping :P but almost 1.15pm ONLY she reach my house =___= asked her why so long 1? Tot your sis fetch? She answer...blablabla & I dunno where’s ur house...almost lost edi. And I said, my house not that big what right? =__=

Okk I’m so bad Hahaha! Kesien her laaa :P

So yeahh so ngam my 2nd sis come back d. So 2nd sis fetched me and xheekee to that TAI SUI JIE’s house VanessaKYL to fetch her.

So reach at my condo the shopping mall’s life took so long to come down, I decide to walk other way in :P and pulak kena from the guard...he keep on asking where I live and blablablabla. Yeahh he’s new over thr I think. + me, VanessaKYL & ChongXK walk thr holding so big bag he should be thinking we went thr just to swim or something. & I was like wtf?! I got key 1 laa!! Babbiii =___= den only he let us in! Hahahaa!

Badminton, Gym, swimming, shop and eat lol...

So yeahh pictures will talks now :D











Taken by VanessaKYL

They both are so lucky...the 2 babes who went into my condo 1st xD


Hahaha yes very little pictures only I know...ohh well, others will be at VanessaKYL’s blog :D ohh sorry my blog is not finish yet. So you just have to find her link urself :P / maybe wait till I link her up la hahaha!

Talking about swimming, I & ChongXK kena “rape” by VanessaKYL! Yes you heard me! “Rape” lol! She bintai 1 laaa! Act like shark under the water and suddenly pull ur pants / touch your boobs & trying to kiss us! =___= I get “piss” at her ohh well I just have to say...”you want izzit? Come la!” LMAO! Okk sound so wrong..hahaha! And not really that serious piss off laaa..Just play play piss only :P ohhh ohhh!

After that head to the shopping mall because 2 budak itu hungry! xD



VanessaKYL's Claypot loh shu fan. and she say it's nice ;D

ChongXK's don't know what noodle laaa. :P



And mine! hahaha


After that went to shop for my stuff....VanessaKYL said she's hungry AGAIN! =____=
so...




yes tomyam...she eat till half way only her dad call her edi..so terpaksa she leave it and ciao..lol..obviously she eat alot laa maybe until half bowl laa. :P




So about 1.30pm – 6 / 7pm we at condo :D quite fun even noes it’s not really alot people hahaha!


LOOK! quite hazy laa...I don't like it! :P



Alright 2moro got to go CUT my hair...wait! I don’t know yet have to think...hahah! Maybe sis & mum cut lea :P

Nights sweetest friends (:


People ask me not to believe you...so should I listen to others? Or you?

No comments: