Saturday, June 13, 2009


Ohhh great! Yeahhh I changed my blog’s layout...Don’t complain or anything!! I seriously will scold you 99! >=) and thanks to my itchy hand who delete everything! =.=! I couldn’t find anything nice so just grab my 2nd sis’s layout! Hahaha! Aku evil! >:D

10 June,


So went to summit with my other babes [yeewern, esther, laura & sooli]. I was supposed to go there alone to watch 17 Again cause I always plan everything in last min :P but I couldn’t believe I asked them they wanna go or not...end up, yeahh they went with me hahaha *touch touch* and it was my 1st time went out with the 4 of them :P

Before I start with the pictures I have, I WANNA COMPLAIN something!



IHATECINEMA!


I was so enjoying watching 17 Again...laugh, cry, sad, annoyed by all those dunno what fella! & so on UNTIL Stupid mosquitoes bite me 6times! Celakaa!! I was like wondering how come SooLi and Laura didn’t kena anything? Ohhh yes! Cause they wear school shirt! Haha! Smart! And I was like omg omg omg itchy laa! Hahaha funny is...


SooLi asked me “why you put my leg up and down?” *Some kind of face*

jCmt “cause got stupid mosquitoes!

SooLi pass this msg to Laura and guess what?

HAHAHAHAAAA” very loud they laughed! =________=

Then I was like “Omg! Shhhh!!


Continue watching our movie.

Talking about Yeewern & Esther, they sit at B place where a place to DISTURB 2 couple over thr! Tskk tskkk!




I teman them go to eat 1st haha!


SEE! even summit oso got alot ppl wanna watch movie :P

sorry my handphone cannot zoom in dunno why, but after yeewern & esther teach me how to blablabla...i finally realize ohhhh is like that 1 hahaha! okkk so silly :P


So, after watched 17 Again, you know laa...yes we SS ahha.















So, after that we all went to buy something and you know laa I & yeewern havent brought anything for Laura as b'day present..so...



WAIT! I really thinks this is sooo cute! and tot of buying this for her but she told me she dun wan books laa..as you know she got alot books at home edi haha.

looking for bottles! hahaha!






She finally choose...

So me and yeewern share money to buy her this cute bottle as she wanted :P





And if you're SOOXINGXING, den you can read this :P





For SOOXINGXING!


Haaaa!! SEE xing xing! I watched 17 Again *with a big evil smile on my face* I’m so gonna annoying you with this movie after u enjoy urself at Cameron! Ehehehee! You just have to wait! :P ohh ohh! And to let u know, I didn’t spend alot money! Hahaha! Ohhh well, never I’m waiting for you to come back! Haha!



hahaha alright i got to end here now...byeee!


:: Pillows! :D



No comments: