Sunday, June 21, 2009

CampFireNight! (:


Yeaaa just come back from school becuz got CampFireNight ma...Haha. Well, as you know I went to condo last night, wake up d force to go CUT MY HAIR! Yes you heard me! I cut my hair!! T__T I cut everything but actually nothing diff hahaa! Only the fringe diff la :P

And because I’m lazy to upload the pictures 1 by 1, I will just edit it together..hahaa. so now, pictures will do the talking ;)

Miss.Winwin, haha she was waiting for my dad to come back...cute huh? :P

condo, okk i know i mmg look funny! :P

Look like I’m a stalker ehh? Okkk before I move on, I dunno why I wanna take this picture...hmmm maybe they both look funny? Sweet? Oh that green colour gets my heart? Hahaha! Okkk just crapping, hmmm just that they both really look funny u know. They like kissing and hugging each other. Okk I don’t know why but anyway I feel so bad now. lol

Force to cut my hair before i go CFN ):

alright now I shall start about...

ParvinSantan

EstherLim

YongAiLin






LALA-ish, ChongXheeKee :P






Don't know why among all the pictures, I SO love the pictures of me and....
Last but not least, LeeSiewMan ;)




Group pictures now (:

Asked SooXingXing to help us take picture, mana tahu she end up.....

This mmg so stupid and and you know it's so malu the boys saw?! babiinyaa! lol

but still,



All the pictures above, I know laaa I stand very funny. I just don’t know how to stand nicely when I take pictures with babes / other ppl la hahaha..

So now babes, you know why I don’t like to take picture with you all?? Not becuz I dun wan...just that I don’t know how to stand! And I look so ugly! Hahahaa! Okk now u can laugh laaa!

The only thing I enjoy at there is with my babes (: ohh and the dances floor too (:

But sadly, LeeSiewMan lost her 2jacket. I don’t even get it, only jacket also people wanna steal! =__=

Hope you’re alright now LeebabiSM! xP

& some pictures are still with MichelleWong & LeeSiewMan. (:

And I realize I DIDN’T TAKE ANY PICTURE WITH pirate girl, SOOXINGXING! Omgg! I’m so sorry! hahaa

Ohhh and if you realize, the Night In The Museum 2 got 1 part is...

Dumb dumb bring me gum gum

Anyone remember that part?? At school I go tell my babes about this..

Gum gum bring me dumb dumb! And here they go start laugh till non-stop lol.

Ohh alright I think that’s all for tonight (:

I’m goin pyramid with family because father’s day! Hahhaaaa! More pictures soon I GUESS ONLY :P





:: You people know there’s a small box thr writen jCmt’s leave msg on...

Yeaaa I will change that msg sometime.

If you get what I mean laa..haha

I love...

















No comments: