Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy go lucky...








Sorry for the lag update :P as I said earlier I only can use laptop on Thursday till Sunday (:

Anyway 1st of all I wanna say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!! (:

My elder sis’s bf. Hahaha they both went to Melaka and dunno where till this Sunday, that’s why I can I use her laptop =b

Anyway Tuesday went to Redbox with babes :D we sing till we sot edi hahaa..I only update what pictures I have...the other pictures will be at their blogs (:


















Alright only vanessa picture i don't have..LOL

Next, SEE my natural hair colour! :D Is brown! I wonder why not red / other colour arr? hahaha!


Can u see it? No?

And now? :P

Alright this is just so random laaa..

So, today went to summit..omg I spend rm135 over thr...hahaha! noo laaa! Just rm37 =b...But total up the stuffs me and my sis[s] buy is rm135 =D I bought myself a shirt and pant...alright the truth is I don’t like to go shopping 1...I just don’t know why. But today, I don’t even know why I spend my money lol. Thanks to my 2nd sis laa! :P









Just 1 plastic bag?! You will be wondering how come can spend till rm135? Don’t believe? Ohh well, hahahaha!


Actually wanna go summit buy bubble tea also, but dunno what’s wrg they never open the shop...So ended up went to somewhere pyramid thr just to buy...


Yeas...Bubble tea lol..


Went back to my baby school...okk is tadikaa! Hahaha! Ohhh! I miss my baby school!! Lol I miss the childish moment! :( ... how sad! SEE laaa! So fast I’m going to be 16year old! Arghhh!





Not to forget, Winwin's pictures too! :D









Hahahhaa, alright I got to go watch love letter all this show make me laugh till czy edi :P

nights readers. (:

Hahahaa! I learn it from you! :P

I enjoy,





















No comments: