Friday, June 5, 2009

Hannah Montana the movie ;D

Alright some of you might don’t know I actually like / a fan of Hannah Montana / Miley Cyrus...okk nevermind still the same person laaa. =b

And I just can’t wait to watch Hannah Montana the movie...I mmg wanna watch so long edi but just not free + that time that movie haven’t come out...ohh and finally I get to watch it tomorrow x)

Actually I haven’t confirmed that can I go celeb Parvin’s bday 2moro or not. So yeahh they also plan to watch Hannah 2moro and this is why I change my mind to go + I kesien Parvin laaa “ahemmm, right?” hahaha!! Alright nonsense laaa I talk :P

Ohhh and JennLi will be going too, right?!

Awww! I miss ya JL! (:

Alright I got to go now (:

Promise will update IF I got pictures laaa :P

Baby green bottle! :P

I want to shop too! :D




No comments: