Friday, June 26, 2009

I cook?



Who say I cannot cook? eh wait I mmg dunno how to cook at 1st but now...Everything change xP

Mummy not feeling well today. So, since I got nothing better to do, I play something. Guess what? Hahaha I cook something today...the whole day I’m in the kitchen playing the fire :P ohhh! Is my 1st time cook something very nice! Until sisters and mum also say very nice :D what is it?

Just “tong fun



Look like very black and not nice, Right?

But wait till you taste it 1st only u give me comment la :P

And since my mum is not feeling well, I cooked something simple just for her (:

Mummy said taste very good :D

So, day before yesterday I went to aunt’s shop cause I miss her sandwich sooo much!! Cousin and sisters said that she treat me very good. Is like I’m her daughter like that. LOL

Anyway went there just to buy sandwich mana tahu sisters also wanna buy something too...I was suppose to pay the bill. But aunt dun wanna take the money =___= I almost argue with her in the shop. Hahaha still in the end I cannot pay. Lol






ily, Auntie :D

Just random picture of me and AiLin :P






And Lollipops! :D






Iadoreit!

:: I really don’t like the way you’re now. Is like omg you’re so diff!

:: Stop saying something that WE don’t like to hear! Dumb!

:: I only feel like scolding ahem” 99! But why dint I did that?!




No comments: