Saturday, June 6, 2009

Life is always like that...

Alright, I’m sooo mm song! Told my dad that I will be goin to pyramid with my babes...ohh yes! He let me! Den plan with babes about 2moro edi...But suddenly my mum come back and said that cousin and others wanna go genting 2moro for blablablabla. I told her that I’m not going cause I’m goin pyramid with my friend b’day...guess what?!

Noo laaa! Too dangerous laaa dear! Either you stay at home or you go genting with us!

I choose pyramid! And here she go, scold me 99 till I cannot tahan edi + I lazy wanna argue with her edi :P

So yeaahh I choose Genting! I don’t know what so nice over thr laaa! But still I don’t wanna stay at home :P

Ahhhh! I’m soooooo sorry PARVIN!

Just remember 2moro SS 99 for me, alright? ;D hahaha

And I cannot watch Hannah movie pulak!! yerrrr! nevermind i will go genting watch if got! hmphhhh!

hahahaa..

I’ve to go now...byes! (:

No comments: