Thursday, June 18, 2009

I never learn to say goodbye...

I'msoboredlaaa!

I was so happy that daddy come and fetch me back home...hahaa don’t know why I feel so surprise and happy xD but daddy scolded me just now ): he said, ah girl, eat laaa...what you wanna eat? Cap fun? *read in cantonese*” den I said I don’t want, so yeahh he start to scold me...hahaha in the end, he sayang me back and said it’s for your own good la girl. I was so touching almost wanna cry. Lol what’s wrong with me? Haha.

And I wanna thanks HongYeeWern (: she sell the CFN ticket to me with cheaper price even noes she actually wanna go. Anyway Thanks girl! :D

Random picture. :P food and ticket! Hahaa

I’m so sleepy + tired la nowadays! Don’t even know why I can’t get to go sleep at night. Always wait till about 4-5am only I get to sleep -.-“ I’m just so sleepy laaa! And and class no study yet. Everyone’s like a monkey in the class pulak I kena bully everytime! Tell me how bad are they now? :P

:: I wanna watch Drag Me To Hell!! I wanna watch at summit manatahu they asked for IC! Babiii laa!! -.-“

Must really kidnap people go watch with me at pyramid edi! :P

No comments: