Friday, July 10, 2009

Because in my life there is you.



okkk! I know laaa my blog very dead d laaa. But is because I got nothing to update AND dunno what to update :P

Anyway, I got a lot of things to do but this time I admit that 24hrs is really not enough for me d! Skip this.

School is been pretty boring...Err...Maybe...Sometimes? lol classmates are all BIG BULLY! Seriously. Try step in my class and you will know how I feel like. I think AiLin try d haha! errr..Right AiLin? :P and I wasn’t in my mood la this morning (:


And now pictures will do the talking :D




tsk tskkk...fatt hao poo~ :P



Both of them sedang kao chai xP


















After school, I walked to friend’s house...not really got any picture, but her Cat and Rabbit are so cute! :D








Just random hahaaa~



Alright, I think that’s all d la (:

gonna take a walk with Win :D and tonight might gonna overnight at cousin's house. So, byeeee! hahaaaa


:: Your charming smile! (:



No comments: