Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm gonna miss you!

Sometimes we don’t always get what we want. So don’t except that much (:

Well, yesterday I was all alone at home. Sisters & cousins went to pyramid & parents went out d. It was so BORED! But on the same time its fun laa alone at home is like I get to shout, dance and do all silly stuff at home. Haha. Ohh, and I finally get to go Serdang! :D

Anyway let’s talk about something else before I start with my pictures. Win doesn’t really feel so well. I asked Parvin for help [I don’t even know why I should ask her. Maybe she got 2 dogs? hahahaa] So, Parvin asked me to go Pet shop. Ohh yes. I went thr haha! terpaksa laa! I cannot tahan looking at my dog like this. I feel so KESIEN! Just say it...I know I terlalu manja her. But sometime manja your dog is good what…err….right? hahaaa. I cannot find that thingy for Win. So terpaksa just went back home with my 2empty hand.

Let’s see the puppies’ pictures!


He/She was sleeping while I was taking the picture :P
















This will be the "before and after"



This 1 mmg look like my dog! hahahaa

So cute right?!! omg..I cannot wait to see my Win born babies’ lab! Should be very very very very very super cute too! ;D Sadly I don't even know how win looks like when she was a baby. Should be fat, short and cute? HAHA i wonder who's her parents? LOL

Let’s just say I’m gila over dog now.

And the reason why I wanna go Serdang is because….

This is the reason why (:

I kind of miss the potato dunno what la. But after I eat d, I don’t feel like wanna goin thr anymore hahahaa!

After that, went to cousin’s house. Chit-chat till around 6 (: and here’s all the random pictures la :P



Papayaaa! :P

And here's yours truely. hahahaa!










--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seem like I don’t really know what’s wrg with u d ):










No comments: