Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Rain

Walk back under the rain. Lol noo..Not alone. I kidnap AiLin and Parvin along too :P hahahaaaa

You know why my mum did not fetch me back? Is because Winwin get out from the house =__= mummy need to go find her back. Hahaaa yeaa...Found her d. But she’s all wet like me, AiLin & Parvin too :P


Look at the wet people :P



even my dog also wet =___=



As you can see, she feel so cold after that. aiks. so kesien laaa! but she's still look cute to me, don't you think so? :P

And guess what?

Me, AiLin & Parvin keep kicking the water when we on the way walk back to my house. What makes me feel funny is, Me and AiLin shouting when there's any car pass by us. cause the water on the road la! don't get what I mean? hahaha wait till AiLin update about it :P

I guess, 2moro I can only wear slipper to skul d since my shoes are so wet :P

Nights.

No comments: