Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cause it's you.


Again my plans failure but this time thanks to the postman la! =__=

In the class I keep on thinking after school can go Serdang and YES was planned to go with daddy and mummy! But many thanks to the postman everything seems to be not working. So daddy promise to bring me go this Saturday (:

Let’s start my story for what happen…

After school, dad fetched me back home so I don’t have to walk back :D mana tahu dad seem to be in his bad mood. I get in the car, its sooooo damn silence. He didn’t even ask me anything so I just keep quiet too. And later on I wonder what’s wrong? Because he was driving up to down seem like finding for something. ohhh finally he open his mouth saying la “Where is that postman ar? Can you see?” I asked “ohh, no lo...errr…why ar?”

Guess what?? My Honda car kena bang. lol I tot like seriously bang everything. mana tahu just okok ni laa. Dad keeps on scolding and so on. In the end we couldn’t find that postman. So ended up went back home. I didn’t even bath / step in the house, mum called me take pictures and blablabla to go post office. So ngam when we wanna go out, I saw the postman I asked mum izzit that 1? And yeaa…he’s the 1 lol. And it was my 1st time saw dad very very very very piss off. Scolded the postman like nobody business. I was like OMG?!

ehhh mmg laa…he kena my car and the 1st thing he did was looking at his motorcycle only. So he tot was nothing happen. He just went off like that. Mum called him. But I think he don’t know / act don’t know la. blablablablablaaaaa~ I lazy wanna type that much. But all I know he admit that he send the letter & ter-did it but he just don’t wanna pay for what happen. Until dad go see his manager only he pay for it. But I can see that he really mm song when he pay. What? Now is like his fault what. Is ONLY RM100! And it’s actually rm150-200++ 1 okk...Thanks to Uncle Peng for helping so the price can get lower. tsk tskkkk! lol.

He can even said if he knew he did this, he won’t come back here again. I laughed after hearing him said this.

I waste my time at post office doing nothing only. And I was kind of piss off that I cannot go Serdang!!! You won’t know how long I wish to go Serdang for “something” :P



All I did is just SS-ing :P


SEE! Just a motor also can do until this bad meh?!!


daddy & All the boss boss over thr :P





And me! the silly :P


No comments: