Sunday, July 19, 2009

I’m so outdated.


Well, I will update about today next time. But there’s something I still wondering. Heard that SooXingXing said SMK Seafield kena H1N1?

For the 22 locally transmitted, 16 of them are cause by group infected in 3 places. The 3 places are SMK Seafield USJ Subang Jaya, SMK Agama Limbang, and Universiti Teknologi Mara Lendu in Alor Gajah.

okkk it’s so scary once I read her blog.

http://xingxing-ninethree.blogspot.com/

Here you go. Read it.

Or you can go find it yourself at Google :: h1n1 malaysia smk seafield.


I can't believe my own eyes once I read the news. I can say I was so shock. I asked Vanessa and etc etc. seem like everyone knows about it but I don’t =__=

And guess what?

-V A N E S S A- says:

ok done

yea

dam sad

hope the H1N1 spread to other ppl then school close down

lol

jCmt says:

you damn bad wei!!


yess…she want the sickness to spread so the school can close dwn =__=

mmg wire sot d la she :P

Night’s reader. Please update me abit, ok? Haha

No comments: