Sunday, July 5, 2009

Let's start with something new (:




Was planned to go for a movie alone today den clean my room and etc etc BUT Medicines make me feel so sleepy. So until now, I haven’t done anything yet =__=

Anyway, I must say Seafield’s Carnival is not as fun as I imagined. But at least I get to meet my long lost Tadika Friends, Primary Friends & teachers too. Primary teacher still remember I got a nickname called buaya. How paiseh am I? After many years later, he still remembers my nickname! =__= like duhh! cause he named it! lol. I actually forget my Tadika Friends. But thanks to ParvinSantan for telling me who and who so I can refresh my memory abit. :P

And since I’m lazy enough to upload pictures 1 by 1,




I will just edit everything together :P

Thanks to ParvinSantan camera! :D

After the Carnival, come back bath and everything den head to serdang (:

My so-called-close-childish-girlfriend born a baby girl! Yes you heard me, baby girl!! very cute 1 u know! lol. But sadly I cannot take picture with the baby girl yet. But I promise after her baby 1month d only takes picture, okk? (:

So, Saturday Cousin fetches us [my sisters] out to pyramid. Went thr walk around den go for our dinner (:

Head back home already 11pm++ cause pyramid too jam d laaa thanks to the clubbing stuff laaa. :P

So, here’s some silly pictures :P







Was playing with silly winwin. :P


Alright that’s all for now (: got to go d :D




No comments: