Saturday, July 18, 2009

helloooooo





Wake up at 8amsomething. Was supposed to jaga Pie Pie, the poodle puppy. Mana tahu in the end Pie Pie sick d. How sad? ): so put him over the pet shop.

Yesterday, I got a plan to go watch movie with Laura, SooLi, AiLin & so on. But I didn’t go because wanna jaga Pie Pie. Laura got mad at me so badly. Sorry ): I asked Parvin to take over my ticket since I cannot go la. Yes Parvin did. Thanks Parvin! :D

BUT after knowing Pie Pie got sick, and since I wake up d. I planned to go summit with them. And yes I dun have the ticket too! Lol last min I sms AiLin telling her that I’m goin and asking Laura for the seat number as well as Wilson for helping me to asked Zen Zuan to buy the ticket for me. Hahaaa SEE how mafan I am to them? :P

But unfortunately Zen Zuan bought seat M for me and their place is D. See how far that was?! Hahaaa

Ohhh and thanks to Zen Zuan pay another rm4 for me! Hahaa even though I don’t know who you are :P

In the cinema full of people pulak this Parvin / SooLi go shouted, “Omg munteng you’re so dwn! Hiii munteng!” so sampat and retarded, right? I feel so malu d! hahahaaa

Well, it was my 1st time sit alone in the cinema with no partner but actually Zen Zuan wanna change the seat with me. But I feel so bad laaa... cause he d buy ticket and pay half for me summore. In the end I just take place M hahaa. I can say it’s not fun at all to sit alone / watch alone :P and today the cinema is like full of SMK Seafield students hahahaa.

I watched Harry Potter [Half-Blood Prince] movie. And the movie starts at 2.45pm its end at 5.30pm. Omg so long right?!!! But I still don’t understand the movie laaa and err...I never like to watch Harry Potter movie / I can say I’m not a fan of Harry Potter :P






SEE! so far! lol

before goin out, but changed to purple :P



Jump topic now :P


When me and others on our way to go up the cinema using the escalator. Every one of us were talking / having fun here and thr. Suddenly AiLin like almost fell dwn. And I was like what’s wrg with you? Hahaha den still continue talking...Mana tahu the escalator is not working. We mmg didn’t even notice anything until Wilson, Zen Zuan and kai Shan told us. Hahahaa...And I was like ohhh no wonder laaa! I saw Laura all like not moving summore hahaha.


Jump topic again! Hahahaa!


And this evening my house is on smoke!! Why? :P see it yourself.


hahahaa! I look so sohai :P







look at Winwin :P
mummy get piss cause she keeps on kacau when my mum wanna take all the clothes. Lol. mummy put the shirt on her :P



yorrr! This Vanessa & Xingxing sot d laa! lol


Vanessa :: lalalalalala.

Xingxing :: dudududud.


apa benda? Both wire sot d izzit? hahaahaaa



Alright I got to go den :D

2moro gonna go out with cousins & sisters! :D hahaha hope I can shop abit :D





--------------------------------------------------------------

Where are you??



No comments: