Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sometimes love ain’t enough.

Look at my silly winwin :P

Hiii! Yess I know laaa my blog is bored nowadays. Hahaa blame my lazyness :P So, school got nothing diff. Just normal like that la (:

Ohhh! And do you know that this Sunday Seafield got canteen’s day?? Hahaaa yesss. So come, alright? :D

My class is not selling any food or etc. But we do have something like game? hmmm..Something like clubbing I guess. So, let’s feel the FREEDOM DANCE on this comin Sunday! Don’t miss out! Hahahaa!

And I heard some rumour about my school kena H1N1??? Errr....izzit true or what ar?? Must wear mask d :P

I'm goin sing K 2moro!! hahaha! can't wait :P

Alright I will try to update something other time :P but now, I need to take a nap. Seriously very sleepy laaa! ):

:: I don’t even understand what’s your fucking problem now?!! Celakaa!! =___=






No comments: