Sunday, July 12, 2009

A simple smile will do (:

Let’s see what I got for today...

· Wake up at 12noon

· Doin nothing, get bored and get piss off too. Lol

· 3pm, WongJennLi called just to ask me view her blog. HAHA! Silly she.

· About 4something, cousins come over.

· Playing with the fire. If you get what I mean :D

· Went out with cousins & sisters.

· Went to cousin’s house.

· At home.

SEE! What a boring day! I tot I can go out, something like errr... Shopping?? Since there’s somethings I wanna buy. But ended up nothing I get. And this is why I get piss off! After a week of school school school in the end, home again. Save me laaa!! anyone? Lol!

Anyway, about 5-6 something went out. Wanna go buy bubble tea at sunway thr la. But close d so went to SS15. Also close d. Lol. In the end went to summit. Hahaaa.

On the way to summit, this is how we talked to each other...

Funny huh? But fun :P behide the cars should be thinking why are we so sot. Lol. And I dun even knw why I asked sis to drive Myvi since there’s only 5person and actually 1 car enough d what! Lol.

Finally got out own bubble tea :d

Hmmmm...about 2-3months I didn’t even drink bubble tea d. This time I called PLUM drink! xP

Quite nice actually :P

Elder sis changed her handphone again. Lol. Touch screen somemore. Hahaha not bad but quite mafan laaa :P


And so, at night went out again...Sisters & cousin feel like eating A&W. Quite sometimes never eat d. But still not nice! :P

Off to Serdang later. I mean “later” :P

Nights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Errrr...I don’t care d (:


No comments: