Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Everything don't seem to be alright.




Its seem like many people are so unhappy. I wonder why? Everything they do, its show me like they are not happy. Easy way to understand what am I trying to tell is Fake faces cover it up everything.

Yesterday before go yamcha :P

Well, Yesterday went out with cousins yamcha :P and tonight went to her house. Lol like 1 day we cannot meet each other also cannot 1 haha. Uncle is so sampat laaa. Keeps on calling me “Bao Li” he sot d hahaha!

On the way back, cannot on the car air-cond so terpaksa open window lol












And now I really wish to have a car that can open up thr..err...something like..

This is laaa :P



So, now I sedang webcam with SooXingXing. Surprised me that she got webcam :P here’s some pictures (:











AND
......
.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....
......





SooXingYing! :P



And here’s the some picture she force me to look at the pikachu when she was away :P







Okkk I mmg look so sohai hahaaa. But what to do? Got nothing better to do ma :P

off now :D byeeeeeeeee

No comments: