Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tick tok tick tok…


Times really fly too fast. I wanna stop it RIGHT HERE! IwishIcan ):




Monday,





Yup, renew my pastport d (:


Early in the morning 6am wake up, get ready and head to subang airport. Mana tahu the computer thingy spoil d. so is either change to other place or just wait for 3-5hrs. In the end went to S.Alam & really very fast laa...Don’t have to wait and etc :D


They don’t allow the old picture of mine so have to waste rm10 to take new picture. Lol this time I super happy with the picture I took :P even though my eye abit cacat cause not enough sleep. But still look nice hahaa. The only thing I don’t like is, I have to pin up my fringe to take the picture! Apa benda?

Honestly I don’t look nice when I pin my fringe up :P


Alright, before I went and take the picture, the guy asked me to pin up my fringe. And I already told him I dun have pin la...How to pin up? He says put it side lor If not pin up cause later they reject den you have to take again lor. I answer him the same thing I don’t have pin & I try to put it side but still keeps falling down. I shouted at him lol. FINALLY he said I got pin I got pin. I scolded him and say den faster la. Lol. Sound so ganas? But nooo...He mmg got pin dun wanna give, summore tell me the same thing. Lol.



So, After that, Went out with parents. At night, Went Dragon-I with cousins and sisters.





Even bear oso same colour as my shirt :P RED!




Thursday,



At school, babes keep on saying about Super Junior – Sorry sorry song. Lol. I mmg get bored of that song but I don’t feel bored whenever watch the way they dance :D really melts my heart 99 la HAHAA!



CXK, this is the 1 I’m saying…




Nice huh? xP and I cannot open that website you send to me la CXK! Make sure online d MUST send to me again! :P


So, after school I went out the whole day till 10pm only come back :D Went yamchaa ma what to do? :P


I visit Pie Pie too! Finally! Haahaaaa! Now let’s see pictures :D
















Somehow, this photo attract my heart :P


Yes yes! Pie pie mmg sleep d. cute huh?! He mmg bite my finger when the 1st time I carry him. Lol I shouted hahaa. MMG PAIN 1 LOR! :P

And nowadays I mmg like cute cute stuff d. don’t know what’s wrong with me. Hahaha.







Cousin belanja me bubble tea (: THANKS! hahaaaa



Anyway me, cousins and sisters was being so childish just now :P we went to Toy R Us for fun. Since we mmg got nothing better to do.



CUTE RIGHT?! Buy me 1 for my birthday! This oct 5!! XD





Guess what?




I saw Tamagotchi!! OMG! So expensive laaa! But I wanna buy so badly!! T__T I don’t even knw how VanessaKYL can buy! Is like so damn expenisve rm70-90 la! Keng lor you VanessaKYL hahaha!

And I found.....


THIS too! hahahaaaa





Alright, I got to go den.








:: I must really learn how to chill ::


:: GO SINGAPORE LA 2MORO!!! ::





















No comments: