Saturday, May 16, 2009

And now what will happen eh?



So yeaaa...I’m sick...High fever, cough, flu and etc...Sometime I even feel like I am at Genting the whole body feel damn damn damn cold. I think colder den genting laa. This is the 2nd times I went to Clinic to take medicines and some check up. And since I always feel so cold, doctor give me that Vitamin C. Urmm...Not bad laa I think. I only dun like that fever medicine...Not nice at all...yuck! =b



This is all my medicines




Everytime 6am or maybe early den 6am I wake up confirm feel so cold...came down and sleep at the room without on any fan but still damn cold! =__= 7am, went into parents room tell mummy I feel so cold and dizzy [lol I cry out too =b] mummy faster make me a hot milo den look at me while I finish up the milo and medicines, ask me to sleep in the room..12pm cook for me porridge, den 3pm drink milo and medicines, 6pm porridge again...mummy did not get to rest and thanks to my sickness laa. But I wanna say thanks mummy for taking good care of me <333>Kind of laaa]



Anyway, if today you read news papers / heard some news, about swine flu right? As they said earlier that Malaysia did not kena swine flu. But today the news came out and says that got a guy came back from US and about dunno how many people in the aloreplane that kena swine flu too. Currently that guy is at Sungai Buloh hospital. Ohh well, just take good care of yourself laaa ;D









Alright I cannot online that long edi...
Mummy say I got to sleep early if not my sick will getting even worse...
aww!!
SEE mummy always the best 1 heheheee!
& I Never regret / "SAM TONG" buying diamond for mother's day :D

No comments: