Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Perhaps I should try? lol


Omg nowadays the weather is damn hot, right? EVEN AT NIGHT also hot! Izzit the weather or me start to siao edi? LOL!




Anyway so how was ur mother’s day? :D mine normal as well, tot of goin Kuala Selangor but den late edi so change plan...goin to SS15 but full! [What laa! ==!] So in the end eat at ss18 hahaa..After that head to pyramid for a while...so that’s it..end edi hahaa..







While walking with my mum,
Mum said





“[her hand putting at my arm] and say...This is how you gonna walk with me when I old edi. That time I will say ah teng, what is this and that? You don’t simply scold me ahh! You scold me den I slap you!”






And I said



Don’t sampat...That time you where can slap me? Hahhaaa!”



Mum said,



Den that time I sit on the floor cry out loud let people see how embarrassing you are[with a evil thinking / smile]









Zhaadou back...What laa...Like that also can...what a mother hahaa!




So how is yours? :D







Alright, and I guess that’s all...I got to go now :D byeee!











I will change my blog’s song someday =b
And my blog is starting to be abit cacat! ==
ICAN’TWANTTOGOSINGAPORE!!! :D :D

No comments: