Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just simple will do (:

Your msg melts through my heart.

Hmmm, so 2moro only sivik exam what, right? Haha. Okk I actually don’t know what to update but I FEEL like wanna update. =b

Alright I change my blog’s song edi...so enjoy laaa :D

I’m not sure but I might goin Singapore very soon. Just have to wait for my so-called-redo passport =b I just can’t wait laaa...Can get to see cousins, auntie, uncle and so on :D

And I realize that kind of got some people are so emo nowadays...hmmm why laaa? ):

I don't even know why and maybe i don't have to know. Anyway smile laaa, alright? :D

And I don’t think so I can online nowadays...holiday ma...Sis gonna start using this laptop. (:

I’m goin to sing K 2moro...gracie promise edi, but not yet confirm :P this time I will show my so-called-piss-off-face to force her bring me go...muahaha! I just cannot tahan edi laaa! =b

Well, I won’t FFK babes about the sing K laaa...I will go 1, so don’t worry la! =b

But AiLin I might can’t go summit this Friday laaa~ I can go but I don’t want because I watched that movie (: you can’t accompany me summore u know! I know u want to watch that movie so badly :D...so perhaps another time & movie laaa? (: don’t get angry ahh! :D

:D I off now. Byeee!

I enjoy, = Hen Xiang Shou - Sam Lee

No comments: