Sunday, May 24, 2009

Tell me, you’re diff too.



I were too close…but just, failed.






Heyyy! And so, I just come back from 1U, watched Night at the Museum 2. And I think part 1 much better den part 2 laa...It’s makin me feel so sleepy + I wasn’t enjoying watching that movie too. I sit on the cinema’s chair den I started feel stomach pain for 2hours! I don’t want to go toilet when the movie starts if not I will waste money only =b but I can say the cinema’s chair very nice laa...its making me feel so wanna sleep ahhaa!


Went to Wong Kok for lunch…elder Sis’s bf pay the bill...ahha thanks bro-in-law! :D

I wasn’t in mood for eating…so I only drink! :D




Asam dunno what drink laa...Very nice la the drink! :D as you know asam maa..What to do?

I love asam (:




This cute!



Alright I think that’s all for today (: byeee!




Ps:: Thanks cousin.






KCXK's puppy! (:


:: And you know the msg is for you.





I enjoy,



No comments: