Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cause I believe everything I see (:









Did you see my lazy ah Win? =b






Just come back from Perak. Yes Perak :D
At 1st I wake up, parents said want to go KL. So I tot mmg going KL laa but mana tahu they change the plan went to Kuala Selangor 1st, den head to Perak :D
Omg the whole day eat only lol. [only me, younger sis & parents went out]


Went there just to eat this.....

Can you see the sunset? [almost lookalike laa!]
I reach home about 9-10pm edi laa...Both elder[s] went out yamcha with cousin. So ngam dad wants to give something to aunt. So reached at aunt’s house put the stuff den fetch me to taipan yamcha with them. And talking about the yamcha thingy,


Cousin, sister[s] me and cousin’s friend don’t really like the 1 who sit beside us. Not gonna write it out here, but really damn stupid! ==! Hahaaa
My drink hahaa! and nowadays i like asam edi ==!


So I guess that’s all for now.. byeee! :D

[The random 1]
Iloveyoghurt! :D

[like Xingxing said at her blog]




And before I go,
I just can't believe what i saw today! it's like so wtff! omg?!!

I want to remind all of those people who know how to drive / dunno how to drive
,
please drive safely! And be patience! (:





seriously! :D

No comments: