Monday, May 4, 2009

Another type of person i dislike!

Someone msg me, he was asking some lame Question. Is about other girl la. But somehow I dun even know why I feel so kesien for that girl. Is like he’s judging the way she looks.
And I asked him back. What if you and her opposite it? How would you feel? All he answer me was full with nonsense. I don’t feel like it’s so funny you know.
And is true that I got the right not to layan him, but all I want him to know is not to judge the way people looks. And you guys should know the way you people judge others, it will hurt so badly?
And I’ve been going through all this before.
They were just jokin or perhaps not. In the end they will just say sorryAND do you know sorry cannot help anything? I don’t want any sorry. Your sorry couldn’t take back what you said.


Just think before you wanna speaks out. And honestly,
I DON’T LIKE THIS TYPE OF PERSON!

Boy,

If you think they are ugly / etc, and I bet that person will be you! I’m not judging you but what I say is true! You deserve NOTHING! [With my big big big laugh + smile here]
I would love to see how you feel! You’re not my friend anymore [with a big smile on my face]




And I tot to find a bf/gf is the way you look into their hearts,
not how they look like?

No comments: