Sunday, May 24, 2009

I’m into you.



Alright...Genting eh? Nothing much to update about that..just that I’m dead bored over there. Cousin is the 1 who fetch me, aunties, younger sis & mummy. :D

And I feel like the car can fly ==! He drive too fast BUT very safe (:

Sorry! But that’s the only picture I have today [for genting]...

Anyway...I got nothing to update laa..

But papaya & sandwich say..Nights everyoneee! (:

I know this is so lame! =b

AiLin, this is for you :D

You only like him, not the song! hahaa! This song is mine YAL! but too bad i cannot find this song at mixpod.com ==! babiii!

Ps:: Vanessa! I so gonna watch Night at the Museum 2 today! [Sunday] haa! That time I will annoy you! Muahaha!

Pss:: Xing, I don’t even know you really wanna join the Sing K thingy! Don’t FFK this time! Hahahaa! =D

Psss:: I promise the singing thingy! [maybeeee] hahahaa!

Pssss:: Sorry joe if you tot i update about Genting with lots of pictures! hahaha =b

:: Just with stars and balloon! (:

:: I was just jokin! but why you sound so serious laa?! mygoodness!

No comments: